Covid -19 Guest Information
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support through this most difficult time.
Health & Safety:
We would like to assure our guests that we at The West Cork Hotel in accordance with the Government & World Health Organisation guidelines & recommendations we are be implementing the following procedures to make your stay as safe & enjoyable as possible:
• Entrances & exits have clear signage & sanitisation stations
• Social distancing measures have been introduced including reducing seating capacity in our restaurant, bar & lobby area
• Increased cleaning & disinfecting schedules have been put in place in our bedrooms & public areas
• PPE is being used by our staff in areas where recommended in alignment with Government Guidelines
• Advanced Health & Safety training has taken place with all members of staff to ensure the highest level of hygiene & service by our team
• Prepayment for accommodation will be in place, a member of staff will contact you prior to arrival to organise same
• Cancellation of bookings as minimum of 48 hours prior to arrival
• To ensure deep cleaning & sanitisation of our bedrooms check in time will be after 3.00pm & check out by 12.00 noon
• Contactless pay as you go for any additional meals/beverages will be required
• Pre booking for lunch & dinner is strongly advisable
We look forward to welcoming you to Skibbereen very soon & rest assured that we will do everything possible to make your stay as safe & enjoyable as possible.
The Looney Family & all the Team at The West Cork Hotel