Team Building and Wellness in West Cork
West Cork provides the perfect location to enjoy team building and wellness...
Team building and wellness events provides the perfect way to bond, build morale and boost productivity. It’s hard to think of anywhere better than the stunning West Cork stretch of the Wild Atlantic Way for some well-deserved team bonding and rest. At the West Cork Hotel we are delighted to provide you with a range of team building and wellness packages.
Atlantic Sea Kayaking
At the West Cork Hotel we are delighted to partner with Atlantic Sea Kayaking to offer you a range of packages enabling you and yours to get out and enjoy the West Cork fresh air and scenery.
From the calm waters of countless sheltered inlets to the rugged shorelines of the Atlantic Ocean, kayakers with Atlantic Sea Kayaking are lucky to enjoy a unique close-up view of the spectacular West Cork coast. Established in 1995, the award winning Atlantic Sea Kayaking are based just a short distance from us at the West Cork Hotel.
Not only can kayaking along the West Cork coastline be enjoyed but there are also many wellness options to suit every taste including a seaweed tour with demo and tasting at the West Cork Hotel, visits to the Skibbereen Heritage Centre, Lough Hyne Hill, Lake walks and Baltimore Beacon Walks and much much more.
Atlantic Sea Kayaking / West Cork Hotel package dates and times:
- September 17th Thursday Lough Hyne to the Sea trip 12:30
- September 24th Thursday River Ilen Trip 11am
- October 8th Thursday Secrets of Seaweed trip 12:30
- October 15th Thursday Lough Hyne to the Sea Trip 12:30
- October 22nd Thursday River Ilen Trip 10am
- November 7th Saturday Secrets of Seaweed trip 1pm
- November 14th Saturday Lough Hyne to the Sea Trip 11am
- November 21st Saturday River Ilen Trip 10am
- December 5th Saturday Secrets of Seaweed Trip 12:00
- December 12th Saturday Lough Hyne to the Sea Trip 10:30am
If the weather is unfavourable there are also the following options to choose from:
- Seashore seaweed walk with demonstation and tasting at the West Cork Hotel
- Lough Hyne Hill or Lake Walk , combined with a visit to the Skibbereen Heritage Centre
- Baltimore Beacon walk and Algerian Pirate talk, followed with a visit to Baltmore Castle.
Price for 2 people: €100
Minimum of 6 people and maximium of 12 people
Lough Hyne to the Sea Tour
This trip takes groups on the tide from Lough Hyne, Northern Europe’s only inland saltwater lake, through a short channel called “The Narrows” out to sea. There we can explore caves and islands and return on the turn of the tide.
Ilen River Blueway Tour
We launch our boats at the market town of Skibbereen and paddle down The Ilen River to Baltimore Bay. On the way we will pass Skibbereen Rowing Club, home to Olympian and World Championship rowers, Inishbeg, Ringaróige, Spanish Island and many important historical sites.
Secrets of Seaweed Tour
During low tides, when the sea exposes its garden treasures in the form of sea vegetables, we run special half day excursions to where they grow in abundance and learn to identify them, how to pick them sustainably, and their culinary, cosmetic and medicinal uses.
To book or for more information please contact the West Cork Hotel today on +353 28 21277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org