West Cork Food
For hotels in West Cork, the West Cork Food brings the very best in Artisan food production to you, and brings you to meet the Producers
West Cork has a reputation as a centre of excellence for artisan food production; a reputation founded on the care, commitment and skill that the artisan producers and providers of this enticingly beautiful part of Ireland bring to all that they do.
Many of them have a lifetime’s worth of practical experience, and are more than happy to share their skill and passion with people who appreciate good food.
West Cork Food Provides:
- Breaks at specific times of the year for small groups of enthusiasts and also a capacity for groups to arrange their own preferred dates for holidays in West Cork, coinciding their visit with a stay at our hotel in county Cork.
- A year–round presence for all participating artisan food producers and service providers via their web site, a portal for interaction and a shop window for their products
- Food themed holidays that can be tailored to requirement and to incorporate other aspects of West Cork culture and environment, such as activities related to the natural environment, outdoor activities or music
- The opportunity for food enthusiasts to enjoy the seasonal market in West Cork, with autumn, Christmas and spring themed holiday
- Opportunities for corporate clients to arrange team building or reward short breaks
For West Cork Accommodation, the West Cork Hotel is the ideal choice for B&B in Skibbereen. So why not explore the West Cork Food web site to see the kinds of interactive activity that they offer, get to know the world class food producers that work there, meet the guest chefs, try out the recipes, or just browse the articles within Food for Thought.
Then book your visit - whether coming alone, with your family, or looking to book a break with a group of friends or colleagues, visit the many restaurants in skibbereen or pubs in skibbereen and you’ll be sure to receive a very warm west cork welcome – and sample some very good west cork food.