Everything you see in this Picture for €32.50!!
At the West Cork Hotel we pride ourselves on offering exceptional value for money, friendly service and attention to every detail. This, coupled with over 100 years of experience goes to making your day one you will remember for the rest of your life. We also provide a dedicated wedding planner from the initial booking right up to the wedding day itself thus ensuring that your vision for the day is fulfilled in a completely stress free manner. We are also an approved wedding venue for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships which allows us to plan your entire Wedding at the West Cork Hotel.
Our new ‘A Fine Romance Package’ offers you one starter, one soup or sorbet course, a choice of two main courses and one dessert with tea and coffee, all for €32.50 per person based on a minimum of 100 guests.
We will also offer you the following extra’s with our compliments:
- Red Carpet on arrival.
- Champagne for your bridal party on arrival.
- Tea/coffee and biscuits for your guests on arrival.
- Personalised table plans and menu’s.
- Floral arrangements, mirror and tee lights centre piece for each table.
- Floral arrangement for top table.
- White linen table cloths and napkins.
- Chair covers and sash in colour of your choice.
- Fairy light backdrop behind top table.
- Baskets of toiletries in bathrooms.
- Silver cake knife and choice of cake stand.
- Roving microphones for speeches.
- Complimentary private car parking.
- Complimentary bar extension.
- Special overnight accommodation rates for your guests.
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for our bride & groom.
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and box of chocolates in our bridal suite.
- Pre wedding consultations with our experienced team
- Complimentary 1st year anniversary dinner in Kennedy’s restaurant.
- Use of Hotels’ piano for drinks reception.
- Dietary requirements catered for upon request
To complete your perfect day we are also delighted to recommend the following embellishments:
- Drinks reception with canapés
- Quality wines to enhance your food
- Options to toast the bride & groom
- Sobering snacks for later in the evening