After a busy few months, we are pleased to announce the formidable line up for the Celtic Cook Off, which takes place on Wednesday 12th September during A Taste of West Cork Festival.
Like last year, the Celtic Cook Off will take place here at the West Cork Hotel and will see chef’s from each of the Celtic Territories: Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Isle of Man, Cornwall and Brittany come together for one night to compete against each other in a, ‘Ready Steady Cook’ style cook off!
The full Celtic Cook Off line up is as follows:
- Ireland – Paul Flynn of the Tannery in Dungarven
- Scotland – Tony Singh of Oloroso in Edinburgh
- Isle of Man – Butch Buttery
- Wales – Shaun Hill of the Walnut Tree in Abergavenny
- Cornwall – Jack Stein of the Rick Stein Group
- Brittany – Stephane Delourme of the Seafood Restaurant in Padstow
In addition to this fantastic line up of celebrity chefs, and adding to the elite Judging Panel this year is Roy Brett (last year’s Celtic Cook Off winner), Martin Shanahan (Last year’s Ireland representative and owner of Fishy Fishy in Kinsale) and Tim Anderson (BBC Masterchef winner 2011).
So put the dates in your diaries now, for what will be a night to remember in West Cork.